Quotes are used for many reasons. They can be written instead of an ordinary greeting on a card. You can find quotes for almost anything. And the manner they are written in can be different, from philosophical to extremely funny, sometimes even with a misogynist messages, but still written in a funny matter.
<-336x280 Large Rectangle - center->
If you are interested in wedding quotes, you might be surprised of how many wedding quotes there are out there: in book, in movies, in songs, on the internet, everywhere! You just need to pick what you like best and use it.
Although a wedding ceremony might seem to be serious, sober, a very important event in the life of two persons that decided to spend the rest of the life together, there are a lot of funny wedding quotes.
You have here a few examples of these funny wedding quotes, which I hope will bring a smile upon your face and that you might even find them useful:
- Behind every great man there is a surprised woman. ~ Maryon Pearson
- A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything in the house. ~ Jean Kerr
- Marriage is give and take. You’d better give it to her or she’ll take it anyway. ~ Joey Adams
- Infatuation is when you think he’s as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Connors. Love is when you realize that he’s as sexy as Woody Allen, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford – but you’ll take him anyway. ~ Judith Viorst
- In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues. ~ Helen Rowland
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. ~ Henny Youngman
A wedding ceremony puts people under pressure sometimes, that is why funny wedding quotes are appropriate and will lift this pressure by brining smiles and laughter on the faces of everybody. That is why it is advised that funny wedding quotes to be used in speeches and toasts too. You just need to be sure that nobody will be offended and that they will appreciate the funny wedding quote for what it is and not to consider it a mockery or something like that. So do use funny wedding quotes where you can and you will see the results: smiles and even applause for the idea of using them!