I would like to post some of my favorite marriage quotes below, maybe it will be of some help to some of you.
There are a lot of quotes on marriage so these ten resonated with me the most, perhaps they’ll strike a chord within you too.
- “Marriage is like a besieged fortress; those outside will want to enter and those inside want to get out“;
- “Make your eyes big before you marry and keep them half-closed after marriage“;
- “Marriage is three parts love and seven parts forgiveness of sins“;
- “Marriage is the triumph of hope over experience“;
- “Love is blind, but marriage finds its cure“;
- “Married couples who love each other tell their tens of thousands of words without talking“;
- “All weddings are the same but every marriage is different“;
- “Marriage is the tomb of love“;
- “Who wants to be happy not to marry. Get married to make someone happy“;
- “A successful marriage is when you fall in love several times, but by the same person”
Marriage Quotes: Resources
In case you’re not satisfied with the above, I listed some quotes resources below which I felt in love with and hope you will find them useful as well.